Contact us


Man filling in a form

We can help with your application for an Australian Visa

No matter what your background or your current situation, we can find a pathway for you to make Australia your home.

Skilled Visas (Subclass 189, 190 and 489 Visas)

If your occupation is one of those listed on either the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) or the Consolidated Skilled Occupations List (CSOL) you may be eligible for a Skilled Visa. Both the Subclass 189 and 190 visas will give you permanent residence and the 489 will give you 4 years temporary residence with a future pathway to permanent residence.

Employer Sponsored Visas (Subclass 186, 187 and 457 Visas)

If you have an Australian employer willing to sponsor you and you have an occupation listed on the Consolidated Skills List (CSOL) or Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS), you may be eligible to apply for one of the Employer Sponsored visas. You employer will need to apply for approval to sponsor you, and we can assist your employer to achieve this. Both the Subclass 186 and 187 visas will give you permanent residence and the 457 will give you 4 years temporary residence with a future pathway to permanent residence.

Partner and Prospective Marriage Visas

These visas allows the spouse, fiancé or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. ​

A Partner visa can be applied for from inside or outside Australia and gives Permanent Residence.         A Prospective Marriage Visa is a temporary visa for nine months. You must be outside Australia when you lodge your application and when the visa is granted. You can have the wedding in any country: the wedding does not need to be in Australia.

Family Visas

There may be visa pathways for you to sponsor your parents or a child, or even a sibling. This a very complex area of Australia Immigration law and we suggest you book a consultation with one of our experts to discuss further.

Student Visas (Subclass 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575 Visas)

These visas allow you to stay in Australia to study a full-time. You will also be allowed to work up to 20 hours per week. The nationality of your passport and the type of course you intend to study will determine your assessment level, and you assessment level will determine how much evidence you need to demonstrate that you are ‘a genuine student’. We are experts in this, so let us arrange your visa. We can also arrange your course and your health insurance too.

Tourist visas

If you are just planning a holiday or short visit there are a range of different tourist visas that may be available.